1. This Website has been designed only for the purposes of dissemination of basic information about the Centre. This Website is not an attempt to advertise or solicit clients, and does not seek to create, induce or invite any lawyer-client relationship or similar fiduciary relationship.
2. The information provided on this Website is provided without any express (or implied) representations and / or warranties whatsoever (including those that may be related to accuracy, reliability, completeness, merchantability or fitness to use). You are hereby advised to seek independent professional advice (including legal advice) and not rely, use or act upon, in any manner whatsoever, the information available on this Website. The Centre shall not be responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any loss or damage or other consequence caused to you or any third party, due to any reliance on or use of the information available on this Website.
3. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Centre and / or its founder. This material includes, but is not limited to the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of the same (or any part thereof), without prior written consent of the Centre, is strictly prohibited.
4. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other third party websites. The Centre has no control over (or responsibility with respect to) the nature, content and availability of such other websites (and the information contained therein). The inclusion of any such links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by the Centre of the views expressed therein.
(i) The Centre collects personal information about persons who contact the Centre, and provide such information (name, contact no, email id etc) to the Centre through the “contact us” form. Further certain information may also be collected automatically when you visit the Website such as operating system, type of browser, IP address, other information collected through cookies etc. Subject to (ii) below, all the information so collected is only used by the Centre for the specific and limited purpose for which it was collected and to the extent necessary.
(iii) Lastly, with respect to any third party websites, whose link(s) are available on the Website, the Centre is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices followed by such third party websites.
9. In case of any queries or concerns, please feel free to contact the Centre at https://www.samanacentre.com/contact-us